Saturday 27 January 2024

To, Hon. PM.. Sri Narendra Modiji, I am Dileep From Sudha Enterprises, whose Mudra A/c has been Blocked since 2018 due to FakeNPA. So If a StartUp is Prevented due to Monopoly of BOB, Then How Unicorns will become a Reality. But here I wish to share 730+ Unique but Critical Topics as Objectives for Manifest of the BJP.

BJP Manifesto : To, Hon. PM.. Sri Narendra Modiji, I am Dileep From Sudha Enterprises, whose Mudra A/c has been Blocked since 2018 due to FakeNPA. So If a StartUp is Prevented due to Monopoly of BOB, Then How Unicorns will become a Reality. But here I wish to share 730+ Unique but Critical Topics as Objectives for Manifest of the BJP. I've both .xlsx, .csv files with more Details but to test character limit I am putting Topics here as -
https://nm-4.com/2C1gAb

No comments:

Post a Comment