Tuesday 20 February 2024

Urgent Concerns Regarding Application No. [115926] Reg. Skill Training Dept.

https://www.youtube.com/live/_IdzZz93HQY?feature=shared
Subject: Urgent Concerns Regarding Application No. [115926] Reg. Skill Training Dept., I trust this message finds you well. I am writing to express my deep concern and disappointment regarding the status of my application (Application No. abt 1Lakh) and the overall inefficiencies I have observed in the delivery of tools, despite a substantial increase to 1,15,60,000+ in membership within a span of six months. As an individual with over 25 years of experience in the IT industry and a faculty member in CAD, I find it disheartening that, despite my credentials, I am unable to pursue my own family business within the Vishwakarma Family. This situation raises questions about the government's expectations from startups and skilled workers, especially considering the challenges faced by someone with my background.Furthermore, I am troubled by the prolonged waiting periods for individuals like myself and can't help but think about the impact on those less fortunate, including the illiterates in our society. Despite significant investments, it appears that the Skill Training Department is neglecting the urgent needs of seekers, exacerbating the frustration among the populace. I have been a staunch supporter of the BJP for decades and have offered numerous suggestions and complaints over the years. Unfortunately, none of these concerns seems to have been addressed, leading me to question the effectiveness of the feedback mechanisms in place. In an effort to contribute constructively, I have outlined my observations and suggestions in a 10-minute video, providing a detailed report card on the BJP government's performance over the past decade. You can view the video https://youtube.com/watch?v=ees_g8m1xvQ&feature=shared, I sincerely believe that the government, with its substantial resources, should strive to reach self-motivated entrepreneurs like myself in a more efficient manner. I recommend exploring technologies such as Blockchain to streamline processes and address existing loopholes.I kindly request your immediate attention to these matters and would appreciate a prompt response. You can reach me at +91 9620058644.Thank you for your understanding. Sincerely, Dileep #JaiHind 


No comments:

Post a Comment